Thursday, April 17, 2014

iHerb - Online Shopping, Worldwide Shipping

It's no secret that my favourite online shop is iHerb. They sell a huge range of health foods, beauty products, supplements and more.

I finally placed another order today for the first time in a while! It's like Christmas when the box arrives :)


My most common purchases are: roasted coconut chips, cinnamon sugar pita chips, white chocolate wonderful peanut butter (a must for pb lovers), and quest bars.

In today's order I have a few new things to try out, so I'm looking forward to getting them - I'll be blogging about them here!

At the moment it seems they are having a 5% discount on all orders over $60 which is good. You can also get an extra 5% or 10% discount off your first order by clicking here.

Shipping is pretty good too, people have mixed reviews with the delivery times but I never pay much more than $8 per order and usually get it within a week (I have had a couple of orders which took 2 weeks, but it doesn't seem like that is very common).

Word of warning...you will find most of your wage going on this website after your first order!

No comments:

Post a Comment